Updated March 22, 2017
Pray for peace and harmony in North Hill as different cultures and ethnicities live and work side-by-side.
Pray for our students as they begin state testing and the last quarter of the school year, that they put their best foot forward and finish the school year strong.
Staff & Volunteers
Pray for staff as we plan for our six-week summer camp, to keep God first and foremost in our plans and pray for His provisions.
Praise God for the many volunteers who have given almost 500 hours of their time this month alone!
Our after school program (SOS) is in need of:
- Powdered juice mixes (fruit punch, lemonade, Gatorade, etc)
- Salad dressing (ranch or Italian)
- Condiments in squeeze bottles (ketchup, mustard, mayonnaise)
- Regular size bags of chips/pretzels (especially tortilla chips and potato chips)
- Salsa (mild)
- Paper products (cups, plates, bowls, napkins)
- Shredded cheese (mozzarella or cheddar)
Kids’ Club Needs – great for groups and families
-applesauce cups/fruit cups
Save the date: Urban Vision’s 25th Anniversary Celebration will be held on Monday, September 25 at Christ Community Chapel in Hudson. Early bird tickets are on sale now and can be purchased here. If you have a testimony of your experience with us, we’re accepting videos. Please contact Evie for details.
Save the date: On May 6 at 7pm, you’re invited to a performance by the Urban Vision ballerinas and gospel choir.
If you have a heart for working with 6th through 12th-grade students or you would love to teach piano to 4-5 elementary school girls, please contact Regina for more information.