Looking for ways to help over the fall and winter months? Below are some of our needs for the fall semester. If you’re able to meet any of these needs, please call 330-762-1163 and ask for Regina or email Regina Lewis, volunteer coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Check back often for updates.
Set on Success – after-school program, Mondays through Thursdays
- An acoustic guitar for students who want to learn how to play
- General homework help for Grades 2nd through 5th
- Individuals with a gift and talent for teaching students (grades 2nd and up) the following: guitar, piano and drums
Kids Club – Friday outreach program
The fall semester of Kids Club runs September 14th – December 7th (no Kids Club Friday, October 5th). Needs include:
- Volunteers to love on some super awesome K-5th grade kids! The program is on Friday from 2:30 pm to 5:30 pm. If interested, email email@example.com or call 330-762-1163 for more information.
- 200 Meat and cheese sandwiches for the following Fridays:
September 21 September 28 October 12 October 19 (also individually-wrapped pieces of candy – approximately 15,000) November 2 November 9 November 30
- 45 eight slice pizzas for the following Fridays:
October 26 (also pumpkin-shaped sugar cookies and frosting)
- Chicken and Jojos for 200
November 16 (also 45 apple and pumpkin pies)
Legacies of Success
How You Can Make a Difference: Legacies of Success is a nonprofit organization providing affordable housing in North Hill to promote ownership and dignity. Help renovate homes by painting, cleaning, drywalling, plumbing etc.
When: Work days every Saturday, but open to scheduling other work days; contact Brendan Haggerty to schedule your project
Requirement: Volunteers must be 18 or older (unless supervision is provided)